Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Gift from CZT Jana Pharmer


Hello all my fellow tangle-friendlies! Recently, I have been in contact with a CZT named Jana Pharmer. She lives about 2 hours from me, but she is also the closest CZT to me. Out of the kindness of her heart, she sent me a Zentangle starter kit!



The kit she sent includes 
  • several special pens
  •  2 pencils
  • a paper blender
  • a fun mulitcolored pencil
  • Zentangle squares (novice and official)
  • round and square coasters
  • a no-lines note book
  • a tangled post card
  • a beautiful case to hold my new utensils
  • and a "Tangle a Day" calendar.


I am super excited about everything! I have never even attempted the shading before getting this fantastic gift.

If you would like to see my reaction at opening this package, here is the video link:


Thank you very much, Jana!

No comments:

Post a Comment