Friday, September 6, 2013

August Favorites

Here are some if my favorite things that I got in August ... Well, at least the cosmetics/health care items.

Alba face and body wash
I'm obsessed with them and the success that I've had using this brand. My oily face is now under control thanks to the body and face scrub!!! Note: it smells like citrus.

Suave lavender body lotion
I love this. A lot. The smell is light and fresh, plus the smell carries with you throuout the day. I like to use it on my stretch marks. Honestly ... It is very soothing. It is a must for every at-home spa day.

Pure Ice nail polish
Specifically the.blue, glittery one. It makes me feel like a ricks tar every time I look at my fingers. I like to wear it with a silver polish. Totally worth the $2 I spent to get it. Twice. That's how awesome it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment