Saturday, March 29, 2014

Daily Tangle + My First Tangle! "Lungs" - March 29, 2014

Here is my daily tangle for today!


I decided to work on January - March once in a while so my calendar will still be filled up by the end of the year. Here, I learned "gommi" and drew it for Jan 5.



I was working on a larger piece, and I think I may have created my own tangle. That is ... I made it myself, it is my original work, but I'm not sure if anyone else has claimed it, I guess. I'm not sure how all of that works. Anyways, I made a how-to in case anyone was interested. I am considering submitting it to tanglepatterns.com.


I call it "Lungs", since my husband said that's what they look like.





Here is a portion of the larger drawing I was doing where this tangle originated. This picture turned out a lot better than the other one! I will probably retake the image later, but I thought it might be nice to get it up before I forgot.


No comments:

Post a Comment