Tuesday, March 4, 2014

GiPSY Dharma AWESOMENESS!!!

I know this isn't a review, but I had to share with everyone!!!

GiPSY Dharma makes these phenomenal boots ... simply gorgeous. 



They have all different lengths, styles, and colors. If you are a deviant art fan, if you are photogenic, if you like the LOTR series ... this is for you. As far as I know, they do ship internationally, but I could be wrong. They are UK based, though.

ANYWAYS!
Here is a quick showcase of some of their work.
(The red ones make me think of superwoman ^.^)



They also do skirts and other type of forest-y, elven, pirate-esque, fairy-type wear.


See? Pirate on the left and ruffian elf on the right!




I do a lot of photography ... and I am just drooling over this stuff. Its just ... *sigh*. Its lovely.

---------------------------------------------

*face palm*
I almost forgot the link!!!




If you DO get something from them, let me know!
I'm on twitter ... youtube ... instagram ... pintrest ...

No comments:

Post a Comment