Wednesday, November 12, 2014

100 Item Challenge - Day 1


Good afternoon everyone! I have decided to participate in a 100 item challenge. It's a challenge to de clutter our lives and take notice of how much we actually have! You get 30 days to donate, toss, gift, or sell 100 items! That's 25 a week!!!




Today is day 1, and here is a list of stuff I am getting rid of!

If you want to keep up with some of what I'm doing, check me out on instagram: youngmrshealthy or #100itemchallenge


1/100 A toy octopus I bought to draw on. Drawing complete, time for it to find a new home!


2/100 A hot dog costume I bought for my cocker spaniel Romeo. It was second hand and I got it because it was too cute to pass up! $3 down the drain.

3/100 one of my wooden jewelry boxes. I just love jewelry boxes and containers, but I never really use them... I don't even wear jewelry very often because I'm allergic to metal in my ears.


4-17/100

These are elf products that I never use, for one reason or another. They have just been sitting in a drawer ... Why have I been saving them?!



18-20/100 I used to sell jewelry on facebook, and I have a LOT left. I sold it all for $20. Woot! I am counting it as 3 instead of the 40+ individual pieces since they took up 3 unique spots in my house.


22-23/100 I also sold 31 packages of dog treats that I got for free when couponing ... But my dog won't eat. That's another $10 in the bank and a huge drawer cleaned out!




Whew. I can't wait to do more later on in the week! I might have to make it a 200 item challenge if it keeps up like this!







2 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing challenge! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good to do. Its amazing how much junk we accumulate!

      Delete