Saturday, November 1, 2014

To Pocatello ... and home again

Good afternoon, friendlies. I had to take a 2-hour trip to Pocatello, so I thought it would be a good time to play with my camera. I really do live in a beautiful state, even in bleak fall weather!


This is my all-time favorite photo from the shoot!


I have been practicing taking pics of mountains recently.




One side of the highway was all cumulus clouds, the other side was (I want to say) sirius clouds ... the thin, wispy ones.






I was doing the whole "private-eye" thing while we were at the stop light. I just really like this shot!




I was hoping for a less cloudy sunset, but I won't complain. The clouds diffused the light and made for some interesting silhouettes!





This is one of my favorites ....




So it this one.








I just loved the soft pastels of the mountain and sunset. This is my new facebook header!


No comments:

Post a Comment