Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Deviantart Preview

Hi everyone! I have been working on getting a portfolio and artist's statement ready for my portfolio review in the next few months. It got me to thinking about all the art I have done that I can't show... Things that were created before college and things that were created specifically for IMVU or Deviant art. Thus, I will be sharing three of my favorite manipulations with you! If you want to see more, check out my deciantart page at Smyhls.deviantart.com



This is my favorite one so far. I put a lot of work into the concept and the blending.



I loved the model here. She already had this illustrated look that drew me in to he original picture. 

(By the way, if you go to my page, I have the links to all the pictures, etc. used to create each of my images.)


This lady was one of the first manipulations I did. Still love her.

1 comment:

  1. You are so good with that! I need to get better with my photoshop program!

    ReplyDelete