Friday, February 27, 2015

My New etsy Crsh: Boo + Boo Factory



I have a new obsession ... neon boho! I recently made a skirt (I will post pics when the weather is a little nicer), and I wanted to see if there was something on the runway like it or if my idea was unique. 
I ended up finding the BooandBooFactory that sells colorful leather jewelry. 

When I think boho, I think geometric, fringe/tassels, layers and patterns. BooandBooFactory are my new crush, because not only do they have fantastic, bold colors and designs that scream boho, they also have more mellow pieces, all of which are pretty reasonably priced. 



Here are some of their lovely items that I'm in love with.
















How fantastic are these?!?!?!



2 comments:

  1. super fantastic! and very pretty and colorful. I just love Etsy :)
    thanks for sharing!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I'm a sucker for accessories. I am such a slave of trends. LOL

    -Jan
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete